$32.89 – $53.99
Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, their diet should provide them with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive. A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meat, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this hearty formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves tastes from their wild past. Go ahead and give them one.
Why We Love It
- A taste of the wild with ROASTED BISON; REAL MEAT is the #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile, protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- A NATURAL food with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for natural ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; made with NO GRAIN, corn, wheat, filler; no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with guaranteed species-specific, PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Buffalo, lamb meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, natural flavor, tomato pomace, potato protein, pea protein, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate Sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.