While dogs share the DNA of ancient canines like the wolf, years of human companionship and care have turned them into trusting best friends. Though their tastes crave something of the wild, their modern-day diet should provide them with the nutrition they need to thrive. And that is exactly what they get with Taste of the Wild with Ancient Grains, made with a unique blend of smoked, roasted and fresh meats, fish and fowl along with healthy grains to support overall health and well-being.
Why We Love It
- A NEW Taste of the Wild with ANCIENT GRAINS; With roasted FOWL; Real meat is the #1 ingredient; High quality and protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- A combination of ancient, whole grains like grain SORGHUM, MILLET, QUINOA and CHIA seed which are naturally higher in protein
- Formulated to AAFCO and FDA requirements and considering the latest research, by a team with expertise and experience in veterinary medicine, pet food nutrition, formulation, food science and food production
- Ingredients from trusted, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Made with no corn, wheat, filler; No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives added
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY digestible food with high levels of PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS specific for the species and guaranteed, to survive and thrive in the GI tract for overall health and wellbeing
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, grain sorghum, millet, dried yeast, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, natural flavor, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, quinoa, chia seed, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide. Thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.