$13.19 – $17.49
The Safari Professional nail trimmer is made from the finest quality Stainless Steel which will give a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge. Nail trimming should be a regular part of your pet’s grooming. It is important to your pet’s well-being to keep the nails properly trimmed.
Why We Love It
- The Safari Professional Nail trimmer for dogs is made from the finest quality stainless steel which will give you a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge that will stand the test of time.
- Uniquely designed to offer you a non-slip, comfortable grip that will allow you maintain control when trimming your dog’s nails. This will also help prevent any painful accidents.
- Great for both professional groomers and pet parents alike.
- Features a double-bladed cutter with a tension spring that helps ensure a swift clean cut. This makes nail trimming less like a chore and is great for left or right hand use.
- Innovative safety stop greatly reduces risk of injury.
Holding the paw firmly, trim top of nail with a single stroke. Be careful to stop short of the quick, the blood vessel inside the nail. Use safety stop to prevent trimming nails too short. If pet’s nails are very long, trim a small amount. Repeat every 7-10 days until nails are at desired length. Monthly trimming should be sufficient thereafter.