Serve up some bistro-inspired yumminess for your pal with the Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Tuna Pate Canned Cat Food. It’s packed with high-protein, tender tuna as the first ingredient, mixed with tasty organic alfalfa and cranberries, and cooked in whisker-licking, hydrating gravy. Loaded with antioxidants to support immunity, omegas for a healthy skin and coat, plus vitamins, minerals and taurine in every bite, it’s sure to fuel all your kitty’s adventures, and then yum! Plus, it has zero grains, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives so you can let kitty dive right into his bowl.
Why We Love It
- Grain-free recipe features protein-rich tuna as the first ingredient for the nutrients to support healthy muscles and energy.
- Formulated to provide a complete and balanced diet for cats and kittens, with targeted blend of vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Packed with antioxidants for immune health and omega-3 fatty acids to support a healthy skin and lustrous fur.
- Delectable pate texture is great for picky eaters, and provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and healthy.
- Made in the USA with zero grains, wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and contains yucca schidigera to promote gentle digestion.
Out of stock
Deboned Tuna, Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Dried Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Agar-Agar, Ground Flaxseed, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Potassium Iodide).