$9.59 – $23.99
The most complete source of Omega-3 fatty acids comes from a blend of wild-caught Alaskan salmon, pollock, and whitefish oils
Improved Omega Profile
When Grizzly Salmon Oil became Grizzly Salmon Plus™, its omega profile got a fresh update:
- We increased its EPA levels to better support a healthy skin and coat
- We maintained its already high levels of DHA that support your pet’s heart, organs, and immune system
- We lowered its Omega-6 levels (read why below)*
Wild… Not Farmed
Grizzly Salmon Plus™ is derived only from wild-caught, sustainably harvested, deep-water Alaskan sources—fish that have spent their entire lives foraging on a native, nutrient-rich diet. The resulting oil contains a balanced blend of valuable Omegas, as well as inherent antioxidants and vitamins.
Sustainable High Quality
The oils for Grizzly Salmon Plus™ are extracted from human-grade fish, thanks to our founder’s ingenious idea of co-locating our extraction plants alongside human-grade fish processing plants.
Rather than catching (or farming) fish to make our oils, we utilize all of the wild-caught, human-grade fish not already destined for human consumption, which respects precious marine resources while ensuring your pet receives the highest quality fish oil possible.
Understanding Omega Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are important fats that pets must get from their diet in order to maintain optimum health.
Omega-3s: long chain fatty acids DHA, EPA, and ALA
- DHA: helps support the cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems.
- EPA: helps promote healthy skin and coat.
- ALA: only about 15% is nutritionally available for skin and coat health.
*Omega-6s: linoleic acid (LA)—essential in small amounts
- An elevated Omega-6 content may trigger an inflammatory response.
- Most pet foods have too high an Omega-6 content.
- A high Omega-6 content must be balanced with Omega-3 supplements like Grizzly Salmon Plus™.
Omega-9s: provides a good source of energy
- The body makes its own Omega-9s as needed.
- Not a nutritionally important fatty acid.
- The body burns excess Omega-9s as a calorie-dense source of energy.
Directions for Use: Grizzly Salmon Plus
Add to your pet’s food according to the weight chart below. For best results, use consistently on a long-term basis.
For 4 oz and 8 oz bottles: One pump stroke equals approximately 0.4 teaspoon / 2 ml.
For 16, 32 and 64 oz bottles: One pump stroke equals approximately 0.7 teaspoon / 3.5 ml.
|Body Weight||Pump Strokes|
|Up to 12 pounds||1/2 per day|
|12 – 25 pounds||1 per day|
|25 – 50 pounds||2 per day|
|50 – 75 pounds||3 per day|
|75 – 100 pounds||4 per day|
|Over 100 pounds||5 per day|
Guaranteed Analysis (per teaspoon)
|Crude Fat||99.8% (min)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||1285 mg / 28% (min)|
|– EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||600 mg / 13% (min)|
|– DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||460 mg / 10% (min)|
|– ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid)||65 mg / 1.5% (min)|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||90 mg / 2% (min)|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids*||820 mg / 18% (min)|
*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient profile
Salmon Oil, Pollock Oil, Fish Oil (whitefish), Tocopherols (preservative).
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Store in a dry place away from light at room temperature.
Calorie Content ME (calculated)
For 4 oz and 8 oz bottles, this translates into 17 calories per 2 ml pump.
For 16, 32 and 64 oz bottles, this translates into 30 calories per 3.5 ml pump.