This Evanger’s Classic Recipe meets the nutritional requirements of older and less active dogs. It is a simple meat-based formula for meat lovers. It’s a nutritious meal made with ingredients that will satisfy even the most finicky eater.
Why We Love It
- A tasty grain formula that’s made specifically for senior dogs.
- Free from preservatives, salt, fillers, corn and soy for wholesome nutrients.
- Contains added chelated trace minerals and vitamins for optimal health.
- This mouthwatering formula is a complete and balanced meal for your older pal.
- Kosher certified and endorsed by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc) as acceptable for your pet to enjoy during Passover.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Brown Rice, Guar Gum, Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [Source of Vitamin C], Thiamine Mononitrate [Source of Vitamin B1], Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Source of Vitamin B6], Riboflavin Supplement [Source of Vitamin B2], Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Iodide).